I had the worst sizing problem with their swimwear. The top portion was much too big and the bottom was three sizes too small, and then to return this product was just plain theft.

The ad had shipping free but to return the merchandise we would only receive 60% back because they claim we would have to pay for the original shipping and the return postage .

Customer service is bad. I would never deal with this company again but I'm sure after a few more customers having these same problems, they won't be in business under this name Modlily long.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of modlily swimsuit from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments