Not resolved
1.0
Details
Customer service
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Product or Service Quality
1 comment

I ordered two cute dresses listed as running large from Modlily I ordered mediums. Could barely get over my head much less pull down over my body.

Submitted a ticket for return. A week of going back and forth. Wanted to give me compensation. I demanded address to return--CATCH--return to CHINA--having to pay for shipping to me--originally free and shipping to them.

I was told I would receive 60% of cost. The other 40% was for the service of returning. I will NEVER waste my time or money on Modlily again.

I am going to sell online or at a resale shop.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $52. This person is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. The most disappointing about modlily shipping service at Modlily was should have been disclosed up front Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
Los Angeles, California, United States #1242789

I just had a similar experience. horrible!

You May Also Like