Perth, Western Australia

Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect.when I get the product it won't even go over my head let alone on my body.

Their sizing is way out and even when you pick an item that is in the "plus size" range they still are not for plus size women and their return policy sucks.

Will never purchase from this site again.Seems that all "plus size" ladies in Asian are still only a size too small to rate.

I hope to be able to sell this dress on but otherwise I am out of pocket.

Review about: Modlily Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss sizing / $35
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Modlily - Modllily scam Modlily "This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days. The scam is that they..." Read more Modlily - Cannot contact company to return item Modlily "I ordered an long fleece lined denim jacket for $45. It is two sizes too small. There is no invoice attached with the item. I went back to my email..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more