Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect.when I get the product it won't even go over my head let alone on my body.
Their sizing is way out and even when you pick an item that is in the "plus size" range they still are not for plus size women and their return policy sucks.
Will never purchase from this site again.Seems that all "plus size" ladies in Asian are still only a size too small to rate.
I hope to be able to sell this dress on but otherwise I am out of pocket.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Soo my birthday is arriving and I wanted something fresh and new to west to my 60th birthday party, the dress on the left is what I ordered. The hot..."
- "I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped..."
- "Very cute dress! I'm not happy at all with the quality of the fabric. I bout the dress for my little sister to wear to my wedding and it looks..."
- "I bought these shoes from Melbourne (DFO near Crown) whilst on holiday. I didnt bother with the receipt as shipping them back from Perth would be half the cost...."
- "I noticed a couple days ago that $49.95 USD had been debited from my account and could not understand why so emailed them asking for a refund only to receive..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."