I ordered my wife a jacket from ModLily .com in a 3XL and when it arrived, a week longer than promised, it barely fit my daughter who wears a medium.I went back to the site and checked the size chart and product thinking maybe I had bought a child's size but it was an adult 3XL.
I contacted their customer service numerous times by email and was ignored each time. I then tried to call internationally and was hung up on twice.
I have since found numerous reviews of this company, most of them bad. I wish I had seen them before I wasted 60 bucks!
I will never buy another product from Modlily.com again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Nothing like the photos
- Horrible company
- Processing time for order
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Parka Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Do not order from this sight, their clothing is garbage. Clothing is cheap and poorly made. The skirt I received does not look anything like the picture. All items a..."
- "Both items ordered from modlily.com were garbage. Item 1 arrived dirty with spot you can see clearly through packaging. Item 2 is described as a black lace mermaid gown is..."
- "I bought Gates Energy Products Rechargeable NiCad batteries in approx. 1985 and they still take a charge to this day. They have never once leaked on me and are still..."
- "I am having many problems with Grand Homes in Frisco Hills community since they started framing my house - I signed a contract with Ms. Sheryl (Sales Manager at Frisco Hills)..."
- "SUPER LONG POST, SORRY. Do not ever buy floors from empire today. They are scammers that will say anything to get the sale. My husband and I finally decided to get..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."