1.6K views

I ordered my wife a jacket from ModLily .com in a 3XL and when it arrived, a week longer than promised, it barely fit my daughter who wears a medium.I went back to the site and checked the size chart and product thinking maybe I had bought a child's size but it was an adult 3XL.

I contacted their customer service numerous times by email and was ignored each time. I then tried to call internationally and was hung up on twice.

I have since found numerous reviews of this company, most of them bad. I wish I had seen them before I wasted 60 bucks!

I will never buy another product from Modlily.com again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lies and processing time for order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of parka coat and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned parka coat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

I just ordered pajamas from them and it's been a week and it still hasn't come. And after reading all of these terrible reviews I'm kinda nervous to see what actually comes in the mail. And I find it absolutely insane they don't do a full refund.