I placed an order in early November and have been trying to track it down ever since. After some back and forth emails with "customer service", I was told that one of the items was "custom-made" so the whole order had to wait to ship till that one was ready.

REALLY?! Now I received an email telling me that one of the three items is out of stock, so they have credited my ModLily account for use with a future purchase. FUTURE PURCHASE? Fat chance!

I haven't even received this one, and when/if I ever do, based on what I've read here, I have a feeling it's going to be ***! I emailed customer service that I want a refund - NOT a credit, but I'm guessing I'll need to do this through PayPal.

Ugh! NEVER AGAIN.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of modlily shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $27. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments