I ordered a swimsuit on June 13, 2016 and it said it would take 2-5 shipping days it is now June 21, 2016. I have tried my tracking number and it not found.

I put in order number says shipped, all I want to know is the shipping date would be. Most places have a shipping date given to you. The number they have isn't the right phone number to talk to someone. I have send off a ticket asking about what date my order will be here.

I ordered it thinking it would be here before I left on vacation. I have yet to hear anything. They have online chat with a live person, nothing about that it does like a ticket. There is not a person on the other end like other live chats.

I only went on this site cause I was told it was good and on time with order. And I love the swim suites.

Now I'm wondering if I am wrong about ordering from them. All I want is to talk to a person to find out about my order or that my tracking number will give me the information on my order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #1176440

I'm having the same problem, ordered a bathing suit and I got an email on Monday saying it was shipped. I entered the tracking number and it says not found but says something about being in China.

Will keep trying but probably won't ever order from them again. I'm seeing that a lot of people are having the same problems.

to Anonymous Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom #1177124

Ordered swimsuit 6 weeks ago still not received, checked tracking last known whereabouts was China few weeks ago and now no sign of it.

Would never order from them again

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1176045

I am still waiting for a swimsuit I ordered 2 1/2 weeks ago too! I just checked the tracking ticket and it is somewhere in China!

UGH! I wanted it for mv vacation also.

I have never ordered from this site before and this will be the last! I am just hoping that the suit fits and is okay quality!

Greencastle, Pennsylvania, United States #1176031

I have the same exact story, im contacting the Better Business Bureau and telling Facebook to take their ad down. Theresa Maddox