1.7

My wife was lured into buying 4 dresses at great prices from a Facebook ad, but we have come to find out that it is a cheapo company in China that is selling *** clothes to unsuspecting people. Their web site looks legit, but their "hassle free" return policy is anything but.

We are responsible for the cost of returning the dresses which will exceed the original price we paid...so yeah, no hassle...just very expensive. Now about the dresses. They are cut to fit "smaller framed" people, not tall Americans. My wife is very fit and the dresses looked like Halloween costumes on her...like kids' clothes...but super thin.

I'm sure if she sneezed they would tear. The sizing was way off.

We are going to have to file a case with PayPal, but I am guessing that they will require us to send the dresses back. (which will end up costing us more money.) If we are lucky, PayPal will catch on that they are scam artists and simply refund us our money and we can throw the dresses in the trash (where they belong.)

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Did not fit, Size chart, Return policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 05, 2016.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1250550

"My wife was lured into buying 4 dresses at great prices from a Facebook ad..."

C'mon, man. I've never met someone that actually fell for a Facebook ad.

Is this a lesson learnt? I hope so.

But I don't think you have to warn people not to do this. Most people understand that.

Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #1250509

It's not a subjective view of a customer. It's the truth.

I do sincerely hope I have no problems in returning the piece of garbage dress I received. Sloppily folded in a plastic mailing bag. I'm a senior and disabled. I try to do my shopping online.

This is the worst item I have received. I'm dreading the delivery of the polyester layered top I ordered.

I'm sure it's something else I have to return. If the shipping is too expensive, I will the item as a rag.

Hopefully the color doesn't run and make a further mess or cleanup.

Perhaps I can use it on my floors.

I hope Facebook sees these reviews and helps in some way to resolve this scam and/or company.

I should've have looked at the many bad reviews on the Internet before ordering.

I was hoping to wear this for Christmas. I didn't realize Modlily had been reported to the BBB.

I sadly spent my little bit of money left to purchase this item and another not yet received.

This one item cost me a medication that I need to have in order to breathe. A very upset and sad disabled senior.

Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #1250500

The item I received was flimsy, cheap and ugly. It looks nothing like the photo.

No wonder no description was displayed.

I'm posting this fact Publicly on my Facebook page.

I hope your problem gets resolved.

I've seen the exact same dress and other item I ordered under the name of Lulugal in Facebook.