I bought a swim suit from Modlily. Paid for the item and said it would ship within 2 business days.

It has been 2 months and I have NEVER gotten my item. Do NOT order from them. The contact number on their website is wrong. It is not a real number.

I have tried to contact them via e-mail multiple times and have recieved NO response. I have not gotten my money back, have not recieved my swim suit and have gotten NO responses. And from the complaints I have seen I am NOT the only person.

VERY UNhappy with this site. DO NOT purchase anything from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of delivery service. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Comments

Modlily

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.