DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

I ordered items in the stated US size on their site. When I received them none of them fit and were nothing like pictured.

I have asked for a refund and now they are telling me it will be my expense to send them back to China. So they offered me 15% of my money in a refund and I can keep the clothes. LOL!! What a big joke.

I spent over $300 on this junk and now scammed out of my money. Now I will need to get a new credit card number so they don't scam my account any more than what they have already.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. The most disappointing about modlily clothing from Modlily was i can not rate this company because they are bad Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments