Featured Not resolved
1.7

I ordered a sweatshirt on 2-2 and paid for expedited shipping to get by Valentine's Day. My confirmation email said it would be "shipped within 1-4 days following payment." PayPal was charged on 2-2-17.

After VD and finding out the same as everyone else that there is no way to contact them, I filed a dispute with PayPal...because they protect you from scams like this, right? WRONG! They are as big of scammers as Modlily. BUT, they got Modlily to ship it with a tracking number.

I got it 2-28-17, 2 weeks after I wanted to wear it. I tried it on for kicks; I ordered a 2XXL, because I wanted it long and roomy as I usually wear an XL. you can see in the picture (which is not very flattering but that is how pissed I am) that this would be roomy for a size 6-8. PayPal closed my dispute the day I got it.

I refiled because of the size and Modlily offered $15 (I paid $44) to close the dispute. As someone else said, Modlily requires that you send a photo under 5MB; I kept shrinking the size of the photo, do to just a few Kbs and you still CANNOT upload a photo...just another part of their scam. I said f-u. Now PayPal says I need to return it by 3-14 (that's 10 days) which would likely cost $44+ dollars.

Modlily is a scam, and PayPal is as well; they side with the seller because that is how they get paid. Closing my 20 year account with PayPal today!

Review about: Modlily Sweatshirt.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Website and the fake photos look great.

I didn't like: Entire experience.

Comments

Modlilly scammed me!!! I paid 117.00 for two dresses and some jewelry!!!

I was sent the same identical dress and nothing else!!! I returned the pkg back thru DSL who delivered the pkg the first time. The pkg came back by Fedex!!!! Go figure!!!

You return and it keeps showing back up through a different carrier!!!

Don’t get suckered in to this website!!! They are scammers!!!!

Sandy8710
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States #1302283

The writer of this article sums up my experience with Modlilly. So wish I had seen it before I ordered.

I wanted this same sweatshirt by Valentine's Day and also ordered a larger size. It came long after VD and it was very small. I can't begin to describe the material ... felt like plastic.

I wanted to contact the company immediately but there was not one piece of paper included ~ no packing slip, no invoice, no sticker on the inside bag. I tried so many different ways to contact them, but since it was shipped from China and the phone number on their website isn't a working number, I finally gave up.

Please do not order from this company ... they only want your money and have no interest in helping you return or replace their products.