This company is a scam. They won't even give you a return address so you can return the garbage they sent you.

They literally sent me trash; rags. I contacted them for over a month, and they refuse to send me the correct items or return my money. They are also refusing me information to return the garbage they sent. They do not reply to the online chat, nor are they replying to my emails.

I keep getting generic replies, and they will not reply to my open tickets on their website. One of the items sent is ripped in two, missing sleeves, and it isn't anything like what was pictured

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1151241

DO NOT ORDER...THEY DON'T GIVE YOU RETURN ADDRESS OR PHONE #...MAY EMAIL YOU BUT STILL WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY INFO