1.2

I purchased 3 items from this company. It took 2 months to get to me and that was after I filed a complaint with Paypal.

The items are cheap quality and it not true to size, The clothing runs very small. I had to pay $30 to return the items and now they are claiming that they did not receive the item back. I have emailed them going on 3 months and still no resolution with this company. So I lost $150.00 with this company.

I do not have the items and no money returned.

DO NOT buy from this company.. especially if you are a women with a full figure.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of modlily clothing from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Modlily

hi

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time.

The delivery period depends on the shipping method you choose.

If you choose flat rate shipping, it’s quite slow and generally 2-3 weeks of delivery. Standard shipping takes 1-2 weeks, and expedited shipping is as fast as 3 days delivery.