1.3

I placed an order with them over a month ago, and when the order did not ship after three weeks, I requested a refund. They told me that there would be a restocking fee of $3 per piece.

I in turn told them that obviously the pieces haven't been taken out of stock, otherwise would have been shipped. Still have not received my refund. They only respond to emails no more than once a week, so it may take months for me to get a refund .... if it get it one at all.

I highly recommend not doing business with these people. Just about anything they have, you can find in ebay stores, you just have to find it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

I liked: Bathing suit on the website.

I didn't like: Shotty customer service, No contact info other than email, Lies regarding coupons, Charging 3 dollars per piece for restocking.

Comments

Modlily

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.