Ordered a swimsuit August 22, 2016.By the end of September I still had not received it so contacted customer service via email.

They apologized and asked if they could compensate me. I said yes. Weeks have now gone by and they keep sending me notes bartering how much they will refund. I've checked the tracking and the swimsuit was never shipped.

It just says "processing" for about 7 weeks. They asked if 60% refund was ok. I said no. They came back with an offer of 70% refund.

This is so weird.

I get that this is coming from China and I have now learned my lesson...but I have never had to barter for my money back for an item I paid for that was essentially never even shipped.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments