I ordered a swimming suit on May 23rd and it still hasn't arrived. I have also submitted two requests for customer service and have not received a response to either request.

Their claims to respond to requests within 1 day are completely false. My first request for customer service was six weeks ago. I have used vendors in China for other products (and received two shipments from China since ordering from Modlily) but I will not use this site again and am pursuing complaints on the better business bureau and any other viable avenue I can find. If only I could speak to the quality of the product, unfortunately, my order remains unfulfilled even though they have claimed payment.

Completely unsatisfied.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments