3.4

I ordered a full length denim jacket for my wife and an email came to me on the 11th and said they had shipped it. I waited for 10 business day and it never arrived.

I have never had to wait more then 7 business days for anything in America which I have ordered for over 35 years. So I called my credit card company and set up an investigation. The next day I received it! So I called up the credit card company and cancelled the investigation and told them to bill me.

The product was exactly like it was in their web site and for $31.50 delivered I am completely satisfied with the end result. I give them an "A" for that. It was as good as anything that I have seen in any store(read: Macy's, J.C. Penny) and in any mall for that price.

It shipped from Shanghai and took 11 business days to arrive. Their customer service gets an "F" because there is no one to talk to and they never responded to my email or my phone message.

I cannot speak for anyone else but this place is not a scam but it does have problems. I will not be buying from them anytime in the near future but since I am a merciful person I may just check back-in in ten years-who knows?

This person wrote the review because of good quality of modlily jacket from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most price and dress style. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bridgewater Township, New Jersey, United States #1263280

Got scammed-super poor quality, way too small, not as described. Fighting to get my money back. DO NOT ORDER from them!