It is true you get what you pay for but these swimsuits were not bad! I ordered two!

I had heard they ran small so I ordered up a size and they are a little big!!! I think for the price and the customer service that Modlily is great! I have NO complaints! You can wash them like any other swimsuits but I don't put them in the dryer.

They were shipped and I received them in four days! The only problem was reading the reviews first! Because of that I ordered them to big.

For the price you just can't beat it! If you are looking for a $200 swimsuit for $20 you are looking in the wrong place!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Comments