Modlily - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Stockton-On-Tees, England

547 of 1171 Modlily reviews

I orderd 2 items from modlily who are also dress lily and under an other two names they are just ignorant they sell substandard goods they are just cheatx and scamers promise fre shipping when your ard paying for it their cloths are just tat not fit to wear you contact them takes them days to answer with sorry you want to returnright now time after time as I paid with paypal to try to get my money back they were useless too suggested I return the goods at my expence and get it tracked .I dontbelieve if I had of returned them they woulx have arrived.Just dont trust this company or paypal.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
547 of 1171 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Modlily

May 22, 2016 #1162993

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.