Modlily - Review about Top from Newbury Park, California

850 of 1014 Modlily reviews

I ordered a top and it arrived with over half the seams sewn inside out. I sent several pictures and this was the verbatim response i rcvd.....

"Hello, Terribly sorry for any trouble, and we totally understand your feeling, please no worry, I will apply the best help for you. You know, the price of our products is quite cheap, so it's maybe not perfect, and I hope you could understand this and I could apply a bonus for your loss."

So do they actually want me to buy another with a discount or to *** the bullet and get a partial and inconsequential refund? This is NO WAY to do business. Maybe it is just my own buyers remorse for ordering from CHINA but if u have read this....consider yourself warned..DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

On another note when i left an undesirable review about this product and its policies it was not posted. No surprise there i suppose.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
850 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mop

Aug 13 #1198612

What do you expect from slave labor?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.