Modlily - Review about Top from Minnetonka, Minnesota

799 of 1014 Modlily reviews

I have sent now 4 emails was told i had 72 hours tonreply which idid yet they requested pictures and I have plenty yet each attempt tonattach eevn at the low quality wanted photos WILL NOT go through.. It is so frustrating when you place your reust in a company clearly using another TOP QUALITY PRODUCT pictures making you think you will be getting what is in photo, not the terrible, worse made knock off i have ordered. Stitching not attached pulling apart in or 50%+ of top, sleeves are different lengths by 1.5 inches, pocket not above breast yet crooked and partly in the center of the top and way of level. I have much more yet I need to know how to get money back for this will go in trash & we were able to order the REAL ONE FROM IVORY ELLA which just came available.

I did let them know there pics are being used to sell these terrible quality tops for I am suee this is NOT legal.

I now am being told to load pictures on laptop saying this will work yet it has yet to. I am only hearing same story with no resolve. I do PROMISE TO do ALL I can if this company will NOT REFUND FULLY & send prepaid label to ship back to make there site and company known as a fraud as I am in legal field and I refuse to be taken for a fraudulent item that was misrepresented in every way possible.

So.I hope I will not have to make there life/company more challenging yet I think there way of representing this item as I've really and using their photos is extremely illegal & the quality is so far the worst I have ever seen.

It is not a money issue at this pount it is nore ALL YOUR Customer you are taking advantage of & feedback for solving issues seem very ridiculous! So I will fight for myself and my refund and legally help all those others whom do not have the access to the laws when it comes to misrepresentation and using somebody else's photo and to get this to stop for all those waiting for resolve and for those in the future that think about purchasing from them.

I truly recommend you avoid this company for they seem very difficult to deal with and seem to care very little about the quality of what they're sending out there only looking for the dollar that they're making.

Keep you.posted on my resolve and my follow through with searching there are other products that they are using photos from the original company and contact each and every one of them for I know those companies will not be happy!

Concerned Pissed off customer..

Kelly

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #765572

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
799 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×