Poor quality; terrible customer service; size is not correct as the size chart.Runs extra small.
I am 5'2" the length of top and bottom is too short even for me. I ordered a large and it is very small even for size 10 person which I am. Material is double knit. It does n't tell you that.
It just says knit.Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this jumpsuit. I am not satisfied because the material is not the same from the picture. I would like to refund this item and receive my money back...."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I purchased the dress thinking it was on sale, FIRST MISTAKE, it's always the same price. Nov 2011I didn't realize they ship from China and if it doesn't fit (which..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."