Beltsville, Maryland
2.3

I ordered this shirt in black and grey.When it arrived, not only was the quality poor, but the black shirt had nor been completed.

Te company told me to give it to someone and they'd give me a credit, or accept it because it was such a great deal and that my expectations were too high. I argued back and forth and for $44, I would have gotten two well sewn tops from Marshall's or any store with a sale. I also got on them for discouraging me to return the item. I contacted PayPal and although I had to pay $21 to return the item, I was awarded 100% of my money back because of the circumstances.

For me, it was the principal of the matter, and it was better to get half of my money (after postage), as opposed to the credit that the company was willing to give me. The company should be more truthful to people about their products.

They are EXTREMELY CHEEP, and VERY POORLY sewn......definitely NOT WORTH the discounted price.BEWARE!!!!!!

Review about: Modlily T-shirt.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion