Modlily - Review about T-Shirt from Beltsville, Maryland

812 of 1014 Modlily reviews

I ordered this shirt in black and grey.When it arrived, not only was the quality poor, but the black shirt had nor been completed.

Te company told me to give it to someone and they'd give me a credit, or accept it because it was such a great deal and that my expectations were too high. I argued back and forth and for $44, I would have gotten two well sewn tops from Marshall's or any store with a sale. I also got on them for discouraging me to return the item. I contacted PayPal and although I had to pay $21 to return the item, I was awarded 100% of my money back because of the circumstances.

For me, it was the principal of the matter, and it was better to get half of my money (after postage), as opposed to the credit that the company was willing to give me. The company should be more truthful to people about their products.

They are EXTREMELY CHEEP, and VERY POORLY sewn......definitely NOT WORTH the discounted price.BEWARE!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
812 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×