Modlily - Review about Romper from Los Angeles, California

827 of 1014 Modlily reviews

Ok so here's one of my 8 items I was mislead to buy 300.00 later u better bet im gonna save u from the heartache I felt when my package finally arrived 4 weeks later when I paid 20.00 extra for next day delivery lol....Never again btw its a one huge size fits all on the tag not s m l as they advertise!

Btw im not an extra small or anorexic either ...Im reviewing each item please look for my other reviews so u don't think I just had bad luck!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Romper
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #754456

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
827 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
L Brands shopper

Apr 01 #1137735 Baldwinsville, New York, United States

Wow, you look gr8 in it! Well worth the $300.00 If you allow me, I'll buy you another one for $300.00 - if you simply model it and send me similar pix! would you? Perhaps another outfit, if you want. Maybe $350 is my limit. Here - maybe you want to pick something out: www.lb.com

0 0 Reply

Dec 25, 2015 #1083850

K, we have NO IDEA what these outfits are SUPPOSED TO look like or what was presented to you since all posted was YOU wearing them, tells us nothing & does not validate your story. Try sending pics of what was advertised & not just pics of you. Common sense.

0 4 Reply

Dec 21, 2015 #1081719

This isn't *** facebook/instagram. Quit using a complaint site to show yourself off, skanky ***.

1 7 Reply

Dec 22, 2015 #1082234

Skanky??? Lol First of all if u read my comment and seen the picture u can see the quality and sizing of the outfit. I wasted my 300.oo and would not have if someone before me would have posted the pic of the quality on here.... So u can take your off the wall comment and stick it where the sun don't shine..... But I'm sure some one will find this picture useful and not waste their money or time :) btw... 2015 who posts pics on Facebook still

3 0 Reply
Tkazi

Dec 22, 2015 #1082240 North Hollywood, California, United States

I can't believe u did not find that useful so the women in the catalog pic looked a lil less sexy lmao! Skank it looks like a trash bag. I was hoping for a skanky nighty it's not what I got lmao!!!!!

0 0 Reply
kuei

Dec 25, 2015 #1083841 Vallejo, California, United States

Why so much hate on the holidays? Everyone likes looking at pretty ladies. Well, straight guys do anyway.

7 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×