Houston, Texas

Please be advised this Merchant has not proved to be cooperative with my requests and their company policies.

I have made 9 attempts via email to resolve matters with the Merchant with photos providing proof of each issue.  I'm notifying you as this Merchant performs transactions via your site to complete payments for orders placed on their site.  I'm now asking for matters to be addressed via your company policy. I'd assume due to the integrity and values PayPal stands behind, you will not permit vendors such as these to continue to use your company as a means of completing their unethical business practices.

My requests to the Merchant, Modlily initiated upon receipt of the order on 6/17. My request is for a full refund of $32.06. Reasons are as follows:

1. Defective equipment; Hole in garment exposing wiring

2. Inaccurate product description; Item isn't the color specified1. Defective equipment; Hole in garment exposing wiring

2. Inaccurate product description; Item isn't the color specified

3. Poor Quality; Product material is very flimsy and transparent exposing the white circular breastpads, which is extremely visible under lighting but visible in the advertised photo.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion