Modlily - Review about Refund Policy from Houston, Texas

972 of 1014 Modlily reviews

Please be advised this Merchant has not proved to be cooperative with my requests and their company policies.

I have made 9 attempts via email to resolve matters with the Merchant with photos providing proof of each issue.  I'm notifying you as this Merchant performs transactions via your site to complete payments for orders placed on their site.  I'm now asking for matters to be addressed via your company policy. I'd assume due to the integrity and values PayPal stands behind, you will not permit vendors such as these to continue to use your company as a means of completing their unethical business practices.

My requests to the Merchant, Modlily initiated upon receipt of the order on 6/17. My request is for a full refund of $32.06. Reasons are as follows:

1. Defective equipment; Hole in garment exposing wiring

2. Inaccurate product description; Item isn't the color specified1. Defective equipment; Hole in garment exposing wiring

2. Inaccurate product description; Item isn't the color specified

3. Poor Quality; Product material is very flimsy and transparent exposing the white circular breastpads, which is extremely visible under lighting but visible in the advertised photo.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Refund Policy
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #653315 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
972 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×