Modlily - Review about Parka Coat from Moline, Illinois

I ordered a winter coat from them.The time i recieved the coat was ok, but when I got it, the coat looked nothing like the advertisement on their website.

Plus I ordered the coat one size bigger in US standards, and it was still too small. Not only that but when I looked at the description, it clearly stated that this item was one coat with one belt. I got a smaller jacket inside of a coat. The jacket on the inside was the one with the faux fur and the outer coat part was very thin.

This gave off the illusion that it was the same coat advertised online. Another thing I noticed that was faulty was the traching number. I got one emailed to me but the number would not come up when I entered it on the website they sent me a link to. Im in the process of trying to get a refund.

I already posted a ticket on their website yesterday, but after reading so many reviews, I dont think I will be hearing from them soon.

So yeah, just another upset customer who has learned a lesson.I will seek out proper action against them while warning as many people as I can

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Parka Coat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #741784

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about