Moline, Illinois

I ordered a winter coat from them.The time i recieved the coat was ok, but when I got it, the coat looked nothing like the advertisement on their website.

Related: Modlily - Review about Coat from Chicago, Illinois

Plus I ordered the coat one size bigger in US standards, and it was still too small. Not only that but when I looked at the description, it clearly stated that this item was one coat with one belt. I got a smaller jacket inside of a coat. The jacket on the inside was the one with the faux fur and the outer coat part was very thin.

This gave off the illusion that it was the same coat advertised online. Another thing I noticed that was faulty was the traching number. I got one emailed to me but the number would not come up when I entered it on the website they sent me a link to. Im in the process of trying to get a refund.

I already posted a ticket on their website yesterday, but after reading so many reviews, I dont think I will be hearing from them soon.

So yeah, just another upset customer who has learned a lesson.I will seek out proper action against them while warning as many people as I can

Review about: Parka Coat.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily Coat
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.