Ashburn, Virginia
Featured Not resolved

I placed an order end of February. It arrived today.

The quality of the clothes is disgraceful and looks nothing like the pictures. I ordered the black leather look leggings. You turn them around and they are just cheap grey looking leggings. A top that is supposed to be XL barely fits me and I am a size 6/8. The material is so cheap. Awful.

There is no invoice ticket so I cannot return this load of ***.

I would say beware of this crappy company.

Review about: Modlily Pants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,