Review about Modlily Skirt from Kirkland, Washington

856 of 1014 Modlily reviews

If you're considering shopping on Modlily, DON'T!I've never been so frustrated and unimpressed with an online clothing site.

The skirt I ordered was pictured online as a thick cotton with multiple layers, when in fact it is a very thin and see-through material (see attached photos). In addition, the skirt was stained with bluish splotches (see attached photo). In reference to the stains, I was told to try to wash them out. In reference to the poor thin quality, I was told "the dress looks well." I was then only offered a 20% refund, but only after being questioned about why I needed a return.

Above all, when I attempted to submit a product review online of the poor quality, my review was never posted.

The product reviews posted online are rigged.Stay away.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
856 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 17, 2015 #1065425

I feel you. What you see is not what you get. I was offered half of my payment back. I believe these items ship from China. The models and the item look so inviting until you receive them. Very poor quality. CHEAP

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.