Modlily - Review about Maxi Dress from Grove City, Ohio
I ordered a dress 3 weeks ago for an important event.I Paid for express shipping and everything so it could be here on time.
Well they have my money, but I have no dress or idea when I'll get it. Their responses are general and don't help. I'm so disappointed, angry and satisfied with my total experience.
I'll never I order anything again or recommend them to anyone!!This is a terrible and unreliable company!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Maxi Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The first photo is what i thought i was purchasing, the second photo is the two piece rain jacket combo i received. Modlily staff said rhis would be perfect..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Soo my birthday is arriving and I wanted something fresh and new to west to my 60th birthday party, the dress on the left is what I ordered. The hot..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "Experian, one of the "big Three" credit bureaus was recently hacked resulting in the loss of some 15,000,000 (15 million) peoples personal information data. Since the ***, a number..."
- "Short: -I bought 26 shirts (DTG) that were shipped to multiple addresses ($310) -1 received wrong color shirt -1 shirt was not even delivered -all shirts had the same design size printed, from small..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."