I ordered a dress 3 weeks ago for an important event.I Paid for express shipping and everything so it could be here on time.
Well they have my money, but I have no dress or idea when I'll get it. Their responses are general and don't help. I'm so disappointed, angry and satisfied with my total experience.
I'll never I order anything again or recommend them to anyone!!This is a terrible and unreliable company!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Maxi Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I have sent now 4 emails was told i had 72 hours tonreply which idid yet they requested pictures and I have plenty yet each attempt tonattach eevn at the..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "Experian's estimated "2 Billion Dollar" Data Breach and did they lie to Congress about it? (A Serious Federal Criminal Offense). BOTH Experian and Court Ventures sold data from their website to,..."
- "Short: -I bought 26 shirts (DTG) that were shipped to multiple addresses ($310) -1 received wrong color shirt -1 shirt was not even delivered -all shirts had the same design size printed, from small..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."