Modlily - Review about Jumpsuit from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Ordered jumper two weeks ago has yet to receive jumper every time I put in a ticket they tell me that it will be shipped out between one and four business days still haven't received jumper have no customer service number requesting a refund from PayPal will never order from here again ever
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I tried leaving this review on Modlily, but it seems they have a 'glitch'. I'm 5'4" 145lbs. Not a huge person, not a tiny person. I usually wear a medium...."
- "Do not order from this sight, their clothing is garbage. Clothing is cheap and poorly made. The skirt I received does not look anything like the picture. All items a..."
- "This is the 2nd time I've ordered from this company and they make it VERY difficult to communicate with them. Probably hoping that you will give up! I ordered..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "I bought a 2013 certified pre-owned Ford Focus SE with 38k miles about 8 months ago and it's been an absolutely awful experience! The fact that they certified the..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."