Ottawa, Ontario

Horrible company, never buy from these people!!!I ordered a jacket, it came very cheaply made, ripped and torn.

Related: Modlily Shipping Service Review from Mountain View, California

Now they are trying to tell me to pay for the shipping back and forth to exchange it, after a hefty charge in customs as well. They barely understand English, it's all translated. Horrible customer service. They will send you *** and then give you a hard time to return.

Sent me a damaged jacket and then suggested I sell it online, or give as a gift to a friend. Worst mistake ever, they take advantage of international customers.

Sizes don't match their measurements.Buyer beware!!!!!

Review about: Jacket.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Modlily - Honest as it gets, so far so good with first time order Modlily "First time customer of Modlily Live in central Wisconsin Placed order on Nov. 29, 2016, paid via Pa Pal, order arrived Dec. 19, 2016. Item 1.) Pink coat...it's as shown..." Read more Review of Modlily (purchased 2 blouses) Modlily "I bought two shirts I ordered from Modlily (asymmetric hem long sleeve red blouses) because they looked nice in the advertising on Facebook. I paid about $75 for them. When..." Read more Modlily - SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Modlily "I ordered a sweatshirt on 2-2 and paid for expedited shipping to get by Valentine's Day.My confirmation email said it would be "shipped within 1-4 days following payment."..." Read more Modlily - Modllily scam Modlily "This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days. The scam is that they..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more