The first photo is what i thought i was purchasing, the second photo is the two piece rain jacket combo i received.Modlily staff said rhis would be perfect to wear in 0 ° weather.
Absolutely no way would i wear this in the winter. Secondly according to their listed size chart a large would fit me perfectly, however i do remember seeing complaints about the sizes running small so i ordered a xxl.
I couldnt even zip the jacket.I also have to wait 24 hrs for customer service to contact me via phone for refund/exchange only option i was given
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hooded Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I orderd 2 items from modlily who are also dress lily and under an other two names they are just ignorant they sell substandard goods they are just cheatx..."
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from modlily online. I received a package in the mail that was nothing close to what i ordered, not to mention 3 sizes too small! I..."
- "I have sent in my defective Ray Padula Series R nozzle with all the required information for a replacement. 8 weeks later no replacement, no email, you cannot even talk..."
- "Tony is a scam artist. He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates. He's headed back to Colorado, good..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."