Modlily - Review about Hooded Coat from Stow, Ohio

866 of 1014 Modlily reviews

The first photo is what i thought i was purchasing, the second photo is the two piece rain jacket combo i received.Modlily staff said rhis would be perfect to wear in 0 ° weather.

Absolutely no way would i wear this in the winter. Secondly according to their listed size chart a large would fit me perfectly, however i do remember seeing complaints about the sizes running small so i ordered a xxl.

I couldnt even zip the jacket.I also have to wait 24 hrs for customer service to contact me via phone for refund/exchange only option i was given

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
866 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 05 #1250656 Hawthorne, California, United States

I waited almost a month for my item and it did not look like the item I ordered. Cheap material, no manufacturer, size name tag. So disappointed in this item. This is made in China which I didn't know. So awful that the stuff they make is so substandard. Don't ever order from Modlily, you'll be throwing away your money.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.