Modlily - Review about Dress from Watsonville, California
I ordered a dress on 2/26/16 it states that it will be shipped within 24 hours.Today is 3/8/16 and it atill has not shipped.
I also paid for expedited shipping. What a waste.
Terrible customer service.Do not shop there.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order end of February. It arrived today. The quality of the clothes is disgraceful and looks nothing like the pictures. I ordered the black leather look leggings...."
- "Please be advised this Merchant has not proved to be cooperative with my requests and their company policies. I have made 9 attempts via email to resolve matters with the Merchant..."
- "I tried leaving this review on Modlily, but it seems they have a 'glitch'. I'm 5'4" 145lbs. Not a huge person, not a tiny person. I usually wear a medium...."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."