Memphis, Tennessee

Im unhappy with yall.Hasnt gotting any update on my order at all.

Then yall keep telling me lies about my order i pay for. I will neva shop with yall ever again i dont have my order or my money back. So that means yall stold from me. I shouldnt have to keep msg yall.

Just to let yall know dont no one want to make no dam ticket to get in contact with yall need a phone number on the website.VERY UNHAPPY WITH YALL...

Review about: Dress.

Review #811924 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Why such poor english? I can barely understand what you are saying.

Exton, Pennsylvania, United States #1129308

wow I'm going thru the same thing thank God I paid with my Paypal account.They filed a claim for me today and if the buyer doesn't contact me or refund my money the will.

So if possible make a paypal account before you order anything online that way its insured against thieves like this.Hope you get your items or money back.

Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Modlily - Modllily scam Modlily "This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days. The scam is that they..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Modlily - What a scam Modlily "I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more