Brentwood, Tennessee

I ordered 2 items in February, and per their website the items ship within 2 days.It is now March 25 and I still have not received my items.

2 weeks After I placed my order I requested an update and subsequently asked Modlily to cancel my order. They explained that one top I ordered was a popular item and asked "can you pls wait a few extra days?" I appreciated their response as they sent me a tracking number a few hours later as if my order had shipped. 1 week later, when the tracking number showed my item had delivered to the wrong state I was furious. I emailed them and asked them for a refund.

Twice. 1 week after that they responded that my order was already dispatched and that they could not cancel my order.

Randomly, 1 week after that I received an email for a new tracking number.According to the new tracking number it is still in China.

Review about: Modlily Top.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.We sent your order in the time frame we promised.

The delivery period depends on the shipping method you choose.

If you choose flat rate shipping, it’s quite slow and generally 2-3 weeks of delivery.Standard shipping takes 1-2 weeks, and expedited shipping is as fast as 3 days delivery.

Krazzaud
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1133842

I also must note that because this company originates in China, I have to complain to an international organization similar to the BBB for anyone who reads this review. I am extremely dissatisfied with this company and have learned what my grandmother likes to call "a bought lesson"