Modlily - Review about Dress from Brentwood, Tennessee

615 of 1014 Modlily reviews

I ordered 2 items in February, and per their website the items ship within 2 days.It is now March 25 and I still have not received my items.

2 weeks After I placed my order I requested an update and subsequently asked Modlily to cancel my order. They explained that one top I ordered was a popular item and asked "can you pls wait a few extra days?" I appreciated their response as they sent me a tracking number a few hours later as if my order had shipped. 1 week later, when the tracking number showed my item had delivered to the wrong state I was furious. I emailed them and asked them for a refund.

Twice. 1 week after that they responded that my order was already dispatched and that they could not cancel my order.

Randomly, 1 week after that I received an email for a new tracking number.According to the new tracking number it is still in China.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #816943 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
615 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Modlily

May 18 #1160756

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We sent your order in the time frame we promised.
The delivery period depends on the shipping method you choose. If you choose flat rate shipping, it’s quite slow and generally 2-3 weeks of delivery. Standard shipping takes 1-2 weeks, and expedited shipping is as fast as 3 days delivery.

0 1 Reply
Krazzaud

Mar 25 #1133842 Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States

I also must note that because this company originates in China, I have to complain to an international organization similar to the BBB for anyone who reads this review. I am extremely dissatisfied with this company and have learned what my grandmother likes to call "a bought lesson"

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.