Modlily - Review about Dress from Addison, Texas
Soo my birthday is arriving and I wanted something fresh and new to west to my 60th birthday party, the dress on the left is what I ordered.The hot mess on the right is what I got.
Nothing is the same but the color. Don't waste your money. Never again.
Yeah gotta go shopping for a new dress now.I thought about returning it but it's more money being spent.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days. The scam is that they..."
- "I'm very disappointed with this piece of trash. I will make sure to let everyone know how trashy your dresses are. Please do not waist your money on modlily.com..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "Please beware. .... this reviews on Dr. Wilcox isn't a scam! I am a real patient that paid my hard earned money for a Brazillian Butt Lift including liposuction of..."
- "Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S. 287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM. I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged..."