Modlily - Review about Coat from Saint Albert, Alberta
Received a coat.It was defective because 1 side of the fur collar had no method to attach.
It was just hanging. Plus their size chart is totally inaccurate. A woman's size L is more like a children's department L. But their size chart compares North American sizes.
They told me it wasn't worth my while to return because shipping would cost ME to much to return. They recommended I gift it to someone!!! They ask for pictures of the defective product but that's just a waste of time because they don't help you.
Plus they don't indicate they are from China.Big waste of money and the clothes are extremely bad quality.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Its seriously the quality of a CHILDS halloween costume. And once i contacted them to get my money back this was their response... Im currently disputing it with Paypal as..."
- "I paid Dark Horse Saddlery to do a saddle fitting on my new horse, and then let them order me a saddle in the size they recommended. When it arrived,..."
- "WTF I SENT $699.00cdn to them for this info package and yet to recieve anything at all DO NOT SEND A N Y MONEY WHATSOEVER PERIOD,,, I'M OUT $700.00 WHAT..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."