Saint Albert, Alberta
Featured Not resolved
1.3

Received a coat.It was defective because 1 side of the fur collar had no method to attach.

It was just hanging. Plus their size chart is totally inaccurate. A woman's size L is more like a children's department L. But their size chart compares North American sizes.

They told me it wasn't worth my while to return because shipping would cost ME to much to return. They recommended I gift it to someone!!! They ask for pictures of the defective product but that's just a waste of time because they don't help you.

Plus they don't indicate they are from China.Big waste of money and the clothes are extremely bad quality.

Review about: Modlily Coat.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Modlily - Huge hole in Dress! Modlily "Just received 2 dresses from Modlily! One has a huge hole under the arm and down the side! No phone number to reach them! Customer service is horrible! I have..." Read more Modlily - What a scam Modlily "I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Verizon Wireless - Verizonwirelessons Verizon Wireless "Thank you for that information. As you have not been able to offer me a resolution, only trouble tickets and delays, I have asked AMERICAN Express to debit the amount..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more