My husband wanted to surprise me for valentines day.He ordered a "white" XL coat for me.
It took a month to get.
Almost fits our six year old and smells like a mix of paint, gaS and mildew.Please don't order...50.00 ....for a smelly small coat.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "These hoes suck they false ad this ugly *** dress man i ordered this dress thinking amma b fly for my sister wedding reception Who tha *** they thank want..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "DO NOT PURCHASE CLOTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!! It's cheap material and poor quality. Have no use for items purchased.Swimsuit cover looks like pajamas. It's awful. WASTE OF..."
- "I purchased a blue and white floral dress online. Money was taken out of my account. I watched my mailbox for months witing for it to arrive and it never..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I will never do business again with Michelle Evans or her Etsy shop MichiCouture. Here's why I'm very disappointed not only were they not bubble wrapped, only in a silky..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."