Modlily - Review about Clothing from Seattle, Washington
Been waiting for like two weeks hot a response once on facebook but nothing else got tracking number also But the update be taking forever my stuff says it was in los Ang. Cali three days ago I'm in Washington State where is my stuff?$75.00 worth of stuff
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be... Ok so this one I did not like it wasssss similar too the add except very cheeeeeaaaap material t- shirt..."
- "Item looks nothing like picture on site. See images. So dissatisfied. First two photos what I received second the moblily picture. Not the same at all ..."
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "They said they would award me generously extra points so I could do some shopping... well they rewarded me an extra 3 dollars even though I paid 10 for shipping......"
- "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..."
- "Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088 Bookingsnumber VD9TDT 35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise Dear Kirsten Woods, Special Advisor Office of the President How arrogant and rude can you be by asking..."