Modlily - Review about Bathing Suit from Orangeburg, South Carolina

Update added by user Mar 22

These are the most recent emails to and from this company, every time I inquire about when my product will be shipped all I get back is for me to be patient.uggh

Original review posted by user Mar 22

I ordered a bathing suite back in Feb.I ordered it early so i woyld have it when my daughter gies in spring break.

Welk, she gies on spring break monday abd i still havent received my bathing suite. I do not recommend buting anything through thus site. Once they have your money ut is impossible to get any service from thus company.

They just keep telling me to be patient.ive been patient but i still dont have any information on when my bathing suite will even be shipped out and they wont jyst refund your money...Be careful this site us a SCAM......

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bathing Suit
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #814688 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18 #1160769

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.
I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about