Modlily - Review about Bathing Suit from Orangeburg, South Carolina
Update added by user Mar 22
These are the most recent emails to and from this company, every time I inquire about when my product will be shipped all I get back is for me to be patient.uggh
Original review posted by user Mar 22
I ordered a bathing suite back in Feb.I ordered it early so i woyld have it when my daughter gies in spring break.
Welk, she gies on spring break monday abd i still havent received my bathing suite. I do not recommend buting anything through thus site. Once they have your money ut is impossible to get any service from thus company.
They just keep telling me to be patient.ive been patient but i still dont have any information on when my bathing suite will even be shipped out and they wont jyst refund your money...Be careful this site us a SCAM......
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Bathing Suit
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ok so here's one of my 8 items I was mislead to buy 300.00 later u better bet im gonna save u from the heartache I felt when my package..."
- "The first photo is what i thought i was purchasing, the second photo is the two piece rain jacket combo i received. Modlily staff said rhis would be perfect..."
- "I tried leaving this review on Modlily, but it seems they have a 'glitch'. I'm 5'4" 145lbs. Not a huge person, not a tiny person. I usually wear a medium...."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Anonymity is what cowards and liars hide behind. When you submit a review, rage against someone or a business, and don't have the courage to sign your name then you..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."