Los Angeles, California

Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be...Ok so this one I did not like it wasssss similar too the add except very cheeeeeaaaap material t- shirt material and...

The white in the front was not on the add i'm very meticulous about colors and matching and that was misleading white on the sweater zipper but no whirls is there a lick of white definitely not worth the $27 I paid for it I added in the pictures of what it was supposed to look like the chick with the blonde I'm obviously the brunette....The pants where do high literally under my bra hooks!

Review about: Modlily Pants.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1083529

You look great, but what the h3ll is that thing in the blue shirt?

to kuei #1083550

It's my hairless cat lol

kuei
to Anonymous Vallejo, California, United States #1083839

Why did you pull the hair out of a cat?

You look great in the clothes but it does look a bit cheap

to Anonymous #1082231

Thanks super cheap I washed it to see if it would shrink nope instead the sipper fell apart and the white lining along with the black came off