I only wish I would have done a review of this company prior to my purchase. There products are CHEAPLY made.

I went to request a return address & this was there response: Dear customer,that is not the return address.You need to pay for the shipping fee back if return, which is a little expensive, because it's returned to China. We will refund you 65% of payment after we get the package. The 35% deducted is for shipping fee we sent it to you. I think it is not worthy and troublesome.

So we suggest you keep the order, you can sell it online or send it to someone as a gift.

We can apply some compensation for u to make up your loss, pls advise. Yes I lived & learn!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.

Best Regards,