I recently purchased three blouses from Modlily that did not fit well. In my attempt to return the products, I used the return/refund procedures on the web site.

They offered to refund half the purchase price if I would keep the products. How stupid is that - I have no need for blouses that do not fit and I will never wear. They did not respond further. I asked twice for return instructions and did not receive them in the chat or in my email.

They do not provide a return mailing address on their web site. I'm extremely frustrated that they make the return/refund process so difficult to navigate. I will tell everyone I know to spread the word that Modlily is nothing but a big scam!

This site is probably run by Modlily so that people can vent and then supposedly feel better about the whole deal. I don't feel better and I will continue to tell people to never order from the site until I get my full refund!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Blouse.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments