This is the first time I've purchased anything from Modlily (online clothing company) and it's been a disaster. The website promotes "easy returns" for all items you're not completely satisfied with.

I ordered several swim suits thinking I'd select the best one and return the rest. The quality/fit of most of the swim suits wasn't very good so I want to return them for a full refund. But this is very difficult and not "easy" at all. I received the shipment and there wasn't any paperwork inside with ticket #s, invoice, shipping slip, return label, etc.

So using Modlily's website to maneuver through the return process doesn't work. For over a week I've tried to contact Modlily and no one's responded to live chats, messaging, etc. There's no phone # to call and their hours of operation is ridiculous (9pm - 3am EST). I hate this company!

The live chat and messaging don't work unless you have ticket #s. Modlily has the worst customer service of any company I've ever experienced.

They have a 30-day return policy and I think they're stalling so they won't have to take the returns back. I'm pissed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

KnownSpinyDogfish

I have made this post thru "pissedconsumer.com" but have not used social media to spread my complaint. However, if this issue isn't resolved to my satisfaction I will start posting my complaint all over the social media network.