Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

items lost in transit, unable to reach company

how in the H does anyone get in contact with an actual person in this company ??? they messed up on my address and so I still haven't received my items and if I select return/refund it goes nowhere HELP

3 answers
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1580387
Unfortunately, according to the information taken from the Modlily website, the customers can contact company customer support only via email, live chart, or social media.
@On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center what email address ????? I couldn't find one and forget live chat that never connects still looking for a resolution
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1665170
@PissedConsumer1582324
You may reach out to Modlily customer service via email service@modlily.com
View more answers (2)
Advertisements

Can you send me a return label for a dress I purchased?

The dress is beautiful but not the right fit. The dress does not fit properly.

Could you send me a return label? I do not have a printer.

#2078623
I been asking a simple request for a return Label. Instead you charging my PayPal account without notifying me in advance of this charge. I did not get the answer I need … therefore I will contact PayPal to take off this payment to my account. It’s a RIP OFF.
View

Where’s my order or a refund please

by Mary C Hos

Where is my order. I want my refund or I’ll be calling my bank.

Also, I will do a review. Need to know.

I can’t afford giving my money away. I was really looking forward to my order to bad it didn’t work out.

Tracking my order

by Mary C Hos

Just wondering the where abouts of my order. Looking forward to the merchandise. Hopefully it’s at my door very soon.

Where is my order????

by Myra O Kgu

Please cancel my order…… I needed this for a wedding and it had never arrived and no emails to me that it had been shipped….. I paid with PayPal ….. so cancel order and refund my money

View

How can I get an exchange?

by Sandra W Ynr

My recent purchase was too small, I need one size larger 12-14 how do I do this? There wasn’t an invoice or instructions for a return in the parcel so I would like to know how to do this please?

I purchased a multi striped tankini with an extra pair of longer bottoms which fit perfectly. I purchased a medium last year & it fit perfectly but this medium looks like it is one size too small.

How do I get a refund

by Jo Ann A

They charged me 2 times for the same item. I am not paying 1.00 to join something to get my question answered.

Return

by Cheryl K Jxj

How do I return 2 bathing suits that arrived today? They did not fit properly and I need to return asap

View

How do You get someone to reply to you?

I have been trying to return an item for some time. The return button does not work. I have reached out numerous times and have not received any help!

2 answers
#2003815
According to the Modlily help section, the company accepts returns within 30 days of receipt. To initiate a return you should follow these steps:
  • go to modlily.com;
  • go to My Orders;
  • click the Submit Ticket button beside the order you want to return/refund;
  • Modlily should communicate with you in the ticket;
  • after the application is approved, you should get the Return Address and RMA number in the ticket.

To get more information about your order, please contact the Modlily customer care team:
  • via the live chat at modlily.com/contact-modlily-com-a7.html;
  • via the support form at modlily.com/contact-modlily-com-a7.html;
  • via the company's social networks;
  • by mail to
    Room2087, #15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road Pudong, Shanghai, 201206, China.

Live chat should be available Monday to Thursday: 9:00PM - 11:30PM, 1:00AM - 6:00AM EST.
#2005466
@Irene Moore I am having the same problem. The email address does not work and when I try to submit a ticket to return the damaged item, the order number is not there and It does not permit me to type it in. Frustrating.
View more answers (1)

Where the *** is my order from March!!!!!

by Beth L Muw

I ordered 2 swimsuits in March. You took my money out of my account on March 20th the order number is mm200320****339391. I want my money put back in my account immediately!!!!!

Where is my order?

by Mitzi H Ehf

My order was received on June 1st & I still don’t have my swimsuit. Where is it?Order number MM200602****267283

Question

by JOYCE W Qbm

Do these come from China? I'm boycotting China as is my family!

View

Where are the 2 blouses I ordered? ensure I get the merchandise I paid for or refund my money

by Linda B Nlk

I want to know where my package is. I paid for 2 blouses and, which was supposed to have arrived between May 22 to June 5th and I haven't received anything.

Now I want my blouses or send me my money back. And give me a phone number so I contact you or call me @ 601-522 ****.

View

How do I change or cancel my order?

I mistakenly ordered the wrong item

1 answer
According to the information posted at modlily.com, you are free to cancel any unpaid order in My Orders, just click the cancel and choose the reason, then cancellation will be completed.
Customers are not allowed to cancel paid orders by themselves. You shall submit a ticket on the company website and request to cancel. Modlily customer service will help and apply a refund.
View

Where are my bathing suits??

by Katie R Cba

I ordered two bathing suits about three weeks ago and still haven't got them was wondering what's going on?? Have order number to try and track where they are at but keeps saying not the right number, order# MM200305****543290 hope to get them soon!

View

How do I send items back for a refund

they are way to big

According to Modlily return policy, to return your order, you need to:
  1. Log in "My Orders"
  2. Click the Return Button beside the order you want to return/refund.
  3. Modlily customer service will reach out to you on the ticket, and approve your application.
  4. You will get the Return Address and RMA number in the ticket as soon as your application is approved.
  5. Pack the items you want to return, and ship them back by FedEx, TNT, DHL, UPS. Post Office or any other shipping policy.
View

How to get some money back from returns

I spent $171.08 On 3/20/2019. This was an order for several swimsuits.

I went to send 3 suits back. No return address to send them back, so I went to the PO and they helped me ...Nothing! I have a name J. John Received on 4/9/2019.

Tracking # is 786475****32 I am a retired person, and need to have the refund for the 3 swimsuits I sent back. Thank you

1 answer

According to Modlily refund policy you need to send your return tracking number and shipping company by ticket. Without this info, the company can't apply any refund for return. Once the company has received the returned item(s), Modlily customer service will apply for the refund in 7 working days. It normally takes 10-20 business days for the refund to appear on your bank account or credit card. Or 1-3 working days in PayPal (normally in 48 hours ), that depends on the original way you used.

how do i retune

I am trying to get address to return items getting no were

According to Modlily return policy, to return your order, you need to:

1. Log in "My Orders", click the Return Button beside the order you want to return/refund.
  2. Modlily customer service will reach out to you on the ticket, and approve your application.
  3. You will get the Return Address and RMA number in the ticket as soon as your application is approved.
  4. Pack the items you want to return, and ship them back by FedEx, TNT, DHL, UPS. Post Office or any other shipping policy.

You can get more information about Modlily return policy by emailing at service@***.com

View

Need to exchange 2 tops sent size SMALL, I ordered size MEDIUM.

Here do I return these? Nothing in the package gives me information!!

1 answer
Based on Modlily return policy in order to return your order you should:
    1. Log in "My Orders" tab, then click the Button beside the order you want to return/refund.
    2. As soon as Modlily customer service receives the ticket, your application is approved.
    3. After application approved, you will get the Return Address and RMA number in the ticket.
    4. Pack the items you want to return, and ship them back by any shipping company available, like Fedex, TNT, DHL, UPS. Post Office is recommended to avoid tax.
  • You can get more information by email at service@***.com
    View

Need address to return swimsuit. Was sent wrong size by company.

Return ticket is T650282**** Was told I would hear from someone in one business day. Have have heard from no one.

Order number- MM190412****424152. I received a XL when I ordered a 2XL.

Please instruct me on how to return and and address to return it. Thank you.

1 answer

Modlily return policy states that in order to return your order you have to

1. Log in "My Orders", then click the Button beside the order/item you want to return.
    2. Modlily customer support team will get in touch with you on the ticket, and approve your application.
    3. Right after the application is approved, you get the Return Address and RMA number in the ticket.
    4. Pack the items you would like to return, and ship them back by any delivery company available. FedEx, TNT, DHL, UPS are recommended to avoid tax.

You can get more information in regards to Modlily return policy by email at service@***.com

Questions 73