Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

My order April 22, 2018 paid in full!

Ordered two swimsuits on April 22, 2018, my account was charged and your company got paid! Where are the items that I have ordered and paid for? To much time has passed for me to still be waiting is absolutely ridiculous and not good for business Modlily. A copy of my complaint is also being filed with the BBB as well as my Bank. So please make sure my order is NOW on it's way, also reporting PAYPAL, I am not a member nor do I care to join! I would appreciate a timely response from your company asap...

Cynthia Carmicle

14209W CountyRoad E

Stone Lake, WI 54876

715-558-8688

Return order for exchange

I received the scalloped hem lace panel long sleeve layered blouse for Christmas and it did not fit. I got the information on how to exchange it.

I sent it to the address given to me and put all necessary numbers on the label. I sent it back on January 4th. The USPS tracking # was 9114901496450876657567.

I have never received a new top. Please reply by e-mail.

Swimsuit

I ordered a swimsuit on Feb 10th and have not received it. I have no tracking or acct number, only an invoice #.

Please let me know the status of this order ASAP via my email. Thank you.

Order not received.

I ordered a bathing suit Dec12 and 1 month and a day later I haven’t received it yet. I checked the tracking info.

more than once and I get nothing. Order number MM1712121017398652 and the tracking info. RH938619053CN. I want a answer.

I do not want to pay for two. I want this item.

Contact me either email or pref. phone.

A returned blouse

I returned a blouse and never received credit back to my checking account why.

my order

Where the is my order? You have already taken my money!!! Pissed !!!!

Order not received

Where is my order of a pullover link top with lace. Order placed 01'04-2017 from Kingman, Arizona?????

Show

I have not received my order.

I ordered a red cowl neck top with buttons and I have not received my order. Please advise.

shirt order

I placed an order on Nov. 28 2017.The order number is 4029357733ca Please contact me via phone about my order. I either want to know something or my money back.My number is 757 416 1118.

Order

I placed an order on October29 2017. The order number is MM1710300150494194.

Please contact me via phone about my order.

I either want to know something or my money back. My number is 478 299 2989.

Questions 24