Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Return ticket address

Tried x times wont take order no so no ticket n no return address need to return merchandise

Show

I ordered a bathing suit on 3/27/17. Still have not received it. Where is it?

Your company took the money out of my account and I never received my bathing suit.I lost my order number.

My address is 216 Avalon Pines drive, Coram , New York 11727.My phone number is 631-336-7204.

user13405832

Never received my order

Show

How do I return a recent purchase?

I received a delivery from Modilly & want to return same but I am finding it very difficult to do so.

Patricia Howard

I purchased two dresses from Modilly.One is the wrong color & the other on the other one one of the sleeves does not fit but the other one does.

I do not like the quality & wish to return them. I have made several attempts to contact Modilly but have gotten no response. As a senior citizen I don't have money to waste so am very frustrated by the lack of cs from this company. I do not know how to solve my dilemma of getting my money back.

Will you please help me!Submitting a ticket does not work!!!!!

Kate Scarbeck

Hey Patricia - sorry you had problems with your order.I saw one of their blouses online (random ad) but after looking at reviews like yours - you just saved me time, trouble and MONEY!

Won't be buying.Thank you.

How to return merchandise

I received my package a few days ago and want to return all items (poor quality, terrible sizing, etc) and am finding it impossible.I've tried to submit a ticket half a dozen times, but when you hit the 'Submit' button nothing happens.

I honestly don't think they have any intention of hearing from customers once they've paid. I started a live chat, someone named Linda answered, and when I said I wanted to return merchandise she logged out. The company obviously is trained not to help when unhappy customers seek to return merchandise. How do I return my shipment!?!?!?

I'm trying to do it within the 3 day period, but there's not any reliable contact. I really don't want to be stuck with hideous, tacky clothes with no means of recourse. I'm going to investigate the Better Business Bureau to see what recourse I have...

Help!I am a very frustrated, disappointed, and very pissed customer

Show

I ordered2 things and they were added to my credit card on February 14 Can you tell me the status of these items?

I ordered a bathing suit and a top/dress

Questions