Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

items lost in transit, unable to reach company

how in the H does anyone get in contact with an actual person in this company ??? they messed up on my address and so I still haven't received my items and if I select return/refund it goes nowhere HELP

3 answers
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1580387
Unfortunately, according to the information taken from the Modlily website, the customers can contact company customer support only via email, live chart, or social media.
@On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center what email address ????? I couldn't find one and forget live chat that never connects still looking for a resolution
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1665170
@PissedConsumer1582324
You may reach out to Modlily customer service via email service@modlily.com
View more answers (2)

Question

by JOYCE W

Do these come from China? I'm boycotting China as is my family!

View

Where are the 2 blouses I ordered? ensure I get the merchandise I paid for or refund my money

by Nollie

I want to know where my package is. I paid for 2 blouses and, which was supposed to have arrived between May 22 to June 5th and I haven't received anything.

Now I want my blouses or send me my money back. And give me a phone number so I contact you or call me @ 601-522 4886.

View

How do I change or cancel my order?

I mistakenly ordered the wrong item

Irene Moore
According to the information posted at modlily.com, you are free to cancel any unpaid order in My Orders, just click the cancel and choose the reason, then cancellation will be completed.
Customers are not allowed to cancel paid orders by themselves. You shall submit a ticket on the company website and request to cancel. Modlily customer service will help and apply a refund.
View

Where are my bathing suits??

by Gracin

I ordered two bathing suits about three weeks ago and still haven't got them was wondering what's going on?? Have order number to try and track where they are at but keeps saying not the right number, order# MM2003052107543290 hope to get them soon!

View

How do I send items back for a refund

they are way to big

According to Modlily return policy, to return your order, you need to:
  1. Log in "My Orders"
  2. Click the Return Button beside the order you want to return/refund.
  3. Modlily customer service will reach out to you on the ticket, and approve your application.
  4. You will get the Return Address and RMA number in the ticket as soon as your application is approved.
  5. Pack the items you want to return, and ship them back by FedEx, TNT, DHL, UPS. Post Office or any other shipping policy.
View

How to get some money back from returns

I spent $171.08 On 3/20/2019. This was an order for several swimsuits.

I went to send 3 suits back. No return address to send them back, so I went to the PO and they helped me ...Nothing! I have a name J. John Received on 4/9/2019.

Tracking # is 786475491032 I am a retired person, and need to have the refund for the 3 swimsuits I sent back. Thank you

Ann McDonald

According to Modlily refund policy you need to send your return tracking number and shipping company by ticket. Without this info, the company can't apply any refund for return. Once the company has received the returned item(s), Modlily customer service will apply for the refund in 7 working days. It normally takes 10-20 business days for the refund to appear on your bank account or credit card. Or 1-3 working days in PayPal (normally in 48 hours ), that depends on the original way you used.

how do i retune

I am trying to get address to return items getting no were

2 answers
The item I ordered does not fit. I want my money back.

According to Modlily return policy, to return your order, you need to:

1. Log in "My Orders", click the Return Button beside the order you want to return/refund.
  2. Modlily customer service will reach out to you on the ticket, and approve your application.
  3. You will get the Return Address and RMA number in the ticket as soon as your application is approved.
  4. Pack the items you want to return, and ship them back by FedEx, TNT, DHL, UPS. Post Office or any other shipping policy.

You can get more information about Modlily return policy by emailing at service@modlily.com

View more answers (1)

Need to exchange 2 tops sent size SMALL, I ordered size MEDIUM.

Here do I return these? Nothing in the package gives me information!!

Ann McDonald
Based on Modlily return policy in order to return your order you should:
    1. Log in "My Orders" tab, then click the Button beside the order you want to return/refund.
    2. As soon as Modlily customer service receives the ticket, your application is approved.
    3. After application approved, you will get the Return Address and RMA number in the ticket.
    4. Pack the items you want to return, and ship them back by any shipping company available, like Fedex, TNT, DHL, UPS. Post Office is recommended to avoid tax.
  • You can get more information by email at service@modlily.com
    View

Need address to return swimsuit. Was sent wrong size by company.

Return ticket is T6502827234 Was told I would hear from someone in one business day. Have have heard from no one.

Order number- MM1904121952424152. I received a XL when I ordered a 2XL.

Please instruct me on how to return and and address to return it. Thank you.

Ann McDonald

Modlily return policy states that in order to return your order you have to

1. Log in "My Orders", then click the Button beside the order/item you want to return.
    2. Modlily customer support team will get in touch with you on the ticket, and approve your application.
    3. Right after the application is approved, you get the Return Address and RMA number in the ticket.
    4. Pack the items you would like to return, and ship them back by any delivery company available. FedEx, TNT, DHL, UPS are recommended to avoid tax.

You can get more information in regards to Modlily return policy by email at service@modlily.com

View

How can I remove your adds? They come up constantly.

Let me know how to keep the Modlily adds off my screen. They come up constantly.

Ann McDonald

Your question is rather specific and Modlily FAQ page does not have answer to it. Contact Modlily customer service for more information. Modlily contact info: email service@modlily.com, live chat

View

I received an email that they couldn't deliver my package

I gave my address in Tucson, Az as I was supposed to receive it before I left for East Wenatchee, WA. If I knew it was going to take so long to get the package I WOULD HAVE GIVEN MY address here. the address here is Bonnie McSherry 4824B NW Cascade Ave East Wenatchee, WA 98802

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1689753
    If you have any problems with your order you can contact Modlily customer service via email service@modlily.com, live chat or social media.
    View

I put in an order. I have received no confirmation

I put in an order with you on May 2 and you have been paid by paypal. I have received no conformation from you that you received the order and when I checked You say I have no current orders. Pls check into this and contact me,

Irene Moore
    According to the Modlily Help Center, after shipping the order out, the company will email you the tracking number and link. Sometimes the email may go to the junk box. Please have a check. If you still don't find it, please follow the steps below:
    • Click “My Orders” and log in.
    • In “My Orders”, you will be able to get an overview of your order history and their status. Click "Track" button, you will be directed to a new page and see track info and link.
    Please note that as it is international shipping, the logistics company need some time to transfer the package and upload the tracking information into internet. This period normally takes 1-3 working days. So, if you still don't get any track information after 3 days of shipment, please contact Modlily Customer Service by logging in My Order and submitting a ticket.
    @Irene Moore I have received nothing so I will need to start a complaint a d involve Paypal.

You credited by bank acct thru paypal for an order on 4/24 not rec'd

transaction #9S424019PA853630H in the amount of $29.95. My old Email was ewchism@charter.net

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1686385
    If you have any problems with your order you can contact Modlily customer service via email service@modlily.com, live chat or social media pages.
    View

I am waiting on a refunds of over $200.00 from last year. I have sent in all the paperwork you have requested.

I demand a phone call TODAY to 618-830-9891 in the USA. VERY ANGRY WITH YOUR SERVICE!!!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND YOUR SITE TO ANYONE!!!

Irene Moore
    According to the Modlily Returns & Refund policy, the refund will be issued within 7 business days upon the receipt by our warehouse and verified the conditions of the items. It normally takes one business day for the refund to appear on your Modlily wallet. The balance in your wallet could either be applied to your future purchases or withdrawn to your PayPal/bank account at any time. It normally takes 10-20 business days which depends on your financial institution for the refund to appear on your credit/debit card. Or 1-3 working days in PayPal (normally in 48 hours ), that depends on the original way you used.

If you have not received your refund within the time frame stated, please contact Modlily Customer Service by email at service@modlily.com or by submitting a ticket here https://www.modlily.com/user.php?act=add_ticket&submit_type=1. You can also write to HONGKONG YUZHEN E-COMMERCE CO., LIMITED ROOM 01, 21/ F, PROSPER COMMERCIAL BUILDING, 9 YIN CHONG STREET Kowloon, Hong Kong Hong Kong.

@Irene Moore Items were returned last year. I sent confirmation to you already!!!!!!!

Have not received my top (invoice# MM1904122033449227

Ordered April 12, 2019 at $29.70

Irene Moore
    According to the Modlily FAQ page, the shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination. It usually takes 9-17 days for Flat rate shipping, 8-15 days for Standard shipping and 3-7 days for Expedited shipping to be arrived. If you are trying to order and pay, after payment, you will get to a page saying that order completed, then you will see the order processing time, shipping time and receiving date. Modlily promises 50% refund if the shipping time is beyond the promised latest deliver deadline for 15 days and 100% refund if beyond 30 days. Please contact Modlily Customer Service by submitting a ticket here https://www.modlily.com/user.php?act=add_ticket&submit_type=1 for further assistance.

Need help with returns

I would love to provide details but there was no paperwork in the split order. Order was for Diane Lillis, 4 Spruce Drive, Sussex, Nj 07461. I tried to register at the return die but no luck registration did not complete.

Irene Moore
    According to the Modlily return and refund policy, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 30 days after receiving your package. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Log in to "My Orders", then click Submit Ticket button beside the order you want to return/refund.
    2. Modlily Customer Service customer service will communicate with you in the ticket, and approved your application.
    5. Send them your return tracking number and shipping company by ticket. Without this info, Modlily can't apply any refund for return.
    6. Once they have received the returned item(s), their customer service will apply the refund in 7 working days. It normally takes 10-20 business days for the refund to appear on your bank account or credit card. Or 1-3 working days in PayPal (normally in 48 hours ), that depends on the original way you used.
    7. Please note that Modlily is not responsible for missing, damaged, or packages lost in transit.
    View

Forgot my password, need to re-create my password account.

I have attempted to purchase new items today and cannot recall my password. My email is psable@cox.net, though I forgot my password since I had not purchased anything in recent months. I am totally frustrated and need help to re-create my account.

Irene Moore
    According to the Modlily Help page, if you signed in with Facebook, Google or Paypal at the first time, simply click “Sign in with Facebook”. For customers who registered by e-mail, if you forgot your password, please click “Forget your password” and enter email address. Then log in your email box to reset the new password.
    View

i do not have my order number, how do i return my items for smaller size?

I ordered size large according to your size chart, and 4 items I purchased are extremely large. I'd like to return these items for a smaller size.

Please send me instructions on returning these items. Thank You, Beverly Williams.

There is a reference number on my envelope from you, Ref. #75154113K1a89N1C0, not sure if this is order number .

Irene Moore

According to the Modlily return and exchange policy, if you are not 100% satisfied with the items you received, the company will gladly accept your return&exchange within 30 days of receipt, please make sure items are in new condition. Note that overdue requests may not be accepted. In order to exchange your items, please follow the instructions below:

• Log in "My Orders", then click the Submit Ticket Button beside the order you want to exchange.
    • Modlily customer service will communicate with you in the ticket, and approved your application. Please pay attention to the reply they sent every time.
    • After application approved, you will get the Return Address and RMA number in the ticket.
    • Pack the items you want to return, and ship them back by any shipping company available, like Fedex, TNT, DHL, UPS. Post Office is recommended to avoid tax.
    • Once you have returned the order, please send the return information, then they will arrange the resend immediately.

View

Where are the products made and shipped from?

Irene Moore
    According to the company website FAQ page, Modlily is an online store located in China. Modlily has multiple warehouses all over the world. They have warehouses in the United States and China. Your items will be shipped from the nearest facility that stocks the item you ordered.

Questions 63