Words: 0
Bullshit
Ninja
  • Add photo
  • Add video
Add credibility to your review: receipts, screenshots, photos etc.
      You will not be able to edit your review after submission. In order to add / update information provide at least your email address on the next step.

Most Popular Modlily Reviews

Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website

I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked nothing like the dress on the website as shown in the attached photo. This website is very misleading. After contacting the company by email they told me that I had to pay shipping but I may as well keep it because of the amount of the fees. Do not purchase anything from this company it is a rip off. They knew this dress looked nothing like the picture. Thank you
      Show

Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes!

I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you, it is a generic response. When I said cancel, then the response was it was their Lunar New Year so no one did a thing. One of my items isn't in stock, yet they want a restocking fee for product not pulled off the shelves! Today is March 5th, and still NOTHING! Oh, let me add I paid for expedited shipping. Now I have to get my bank to reverse the charges for a FULL refund. I had to go on my trip with old clothes which is NOT what I wanted! I will NEVER order from this site again and I suggest no one else does either! Many tickets created, no resolution.
      Show

Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!!

4.8
      I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through material that was the shade and texture of dark tan old ladies tights. Not only that it really smelled awful! The style was totally different and looked drab (see photo2) I truly believe this company has professional photographs of pretty clothes and replicates very poor and cheap versions of them, knowing that it would cost far more for the customer to return the product than to keep it. This company is a scam, disgraceful! They ignored my emails too!!!