I ordered $187 worth of clothing from this company.3 of the items came damaged, one was completely see through (although the description did not indicate see through), one item was about 3 sizes too small (even though I used their sizing chart).

The other items are a poor spandex type material that makes me itch just looking at it. I've been attempting a return for 3 weeks now and they keep insisting I send pictures although their site won't allow me to upload pictures. I submitted a complaint through international BBB but am afraid I'm out $200.

BUYER BEWARE - do not order from modlily!I've attached the photos here that I've been attempting to send to them to show the poor quality of their products.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of modlily clothing from Modlily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of clothing, customer service and refund attempt. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments