Davis, California

Got 2 bathing suits, purchased same size. One was received X Small (needed X large) and the suit itself was marked as X Large but couldn't even get my head in it.

They same return in same package. Package was shipped from Shanghi and not marked from Modlily so no return address etc..

Regret ordering from them. The suit I got, ripped in seam first time I put it on. It's a shame because they look cute but done obviously in sewing sweat houses and shipped to US. Sad

Tried accessing the company online where I placed the order and its not an easy process to return. They want you to pay for shipping to return. To Shanghai I think not. So there goes $26 for nothing!

Review about: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Sizes are completely off, When i filed the request to refund with the sizing problems, Sizes, Poor communication, Response to my return request.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion