1.6K views

After several hours navigating their site to inquire the status, I was able to track through the US Post Office who concurred it was returned to China.I asked for my money back or to re ship the item.

Modlily offered 60% refund. So I had to go thru Pay Pal. Their site is very difficult to utilize. They only respond every couple of days.

It was a very long and very frustrating experience and I will never shop with this company again.

Pay Pal agreed to refund my entire amount after they investigated.Beware of this company if you expect to receive your order.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of refund policy from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

#1319685

I ordered a blouse In March and haven't Recieved it yet !I'm getting a little concerned as the money has been taken out of my account !

Can you please track this item as I haven't a tracking number.Thanks

Tallmadge, Ohio, United States #1258600

Waiting on package says 3-5 days it has been 8. Days can't get a hold of anybody

Williamstown, New Jersey, United States #1252933

This company is scamming people everywhere. Fake irder numbers, no shipments, no phone response!

Going through the same thing right now.They have them a tracking number though.

So now I'm waiting to see if I actually get the items.Wish I would've read all these warnings before hand.

I just ordered a swimsuit from modlily that I saw advertised on Facebook almost three weeks ago and when tracking my confirmation on their website it still keeps saying "not shipped." I can't even find a valid phone number to contact them.They've already taken my money out.

This *** me off.

There has to be an attorney general to report them to?Or even Facebook

Yeah I ordered over a month ago they said it would be 3-5 days and its still not here but they sure took the money out of my account quick...Don't order from this company they scam people and are liars.

to Anonymous #1171037

Im still waiting for my order its ridiculous i paid extra for two day delivery that was two weeks ago. Im so annoyef what can I do?

I am just know reading your comment.I should have been more cautious about it.

I just place an order on March 6 2016.I am hoping it come.Reviews

#1119658

Yes I need two different orders haven't got a tracking number haven't got my order I pay with PayPal truly upset I shoulda never order offline this company

Been on this same escapayed for 6 weeks. Horrible service and *** run around!!!!!