It took forever for my order to arrive. I was given the option to cancel the order at one point but I could not do so given that no one responded to my email acknowledging my request.

After many emails, the items arrived anyway and they were not wearable. One top looked like it had been sewn by an amateur and the other the sleeves were so skinny I could not get my arms in them. Customer service is no help. First because this company is in China and after searching for a phone number I had to call in the late evening and they could not help me.

Email is really the best way to communicate with the company and then they do not answer the question asked and do not provide the information asked for. Returning things is difficult and expensive as it has to be shipped by to China.

The company tried to make it my fault saying that my expectations were too high given the price. So the tops went in the trash.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Top.

Modlily Cons: Quality or the customer service.

Comments

If you paid with Paypal, they can help you get your money back. They have a no risk policy. Call them, it worked for me!

Modlily Reviews