On 4/02/16 I placed a order for a solid Black Strap Design Two Piece Swimwear.I contacted the company a week later 4/15/16 to obtain tracking information on the product I paid for.
I didn't receive a formal response. more like auto response on 4/18/16. On 4/15/16 I contacted Paypal as well to inform them of my unsatisfied customer complaint and request for a refund. The company responded back with a tracking number with no information until a day later with movement.
I received half of the product as described on there website. I received the top part of the black swim suit and not the bottoms. This is a very sad situation when you have to take time and additional money to purchased another swim suit because this order wasn't complete. I just want my money back and I a return label so I can send the product back.
Pictures bellow show one piece swim suit.
where is the second piece.No bottoms to go with the swim wear to make it a 2pc
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Very disappointed
What I disliked
- Product was not as described
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days. The scam is that they..."
- "Do not order from this sight, their clothing is garbage. Clothing is cheap and poorly made. The skirt I received does not look anything like the picture. All items a..."
- "Thanks modlilys very pleased..Please look at my pictures it tells it all ..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "Bought a 2011 Buick Lucerne on 03/07/2014 from North Coast Auto Mall in Bedford Ohio ( also a place you never ever want to buy from ). The CarFax was..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."