Bedford, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

On 4/02/16 I placed a order for a solid Black Strap Design Two Piece Swimwear.I contacted the company a week later 4/15/16 to obtain tracking information on the product I paid for.

Related: Modlily - Cute Clothes - Ugly Service

I didn't receive a formal response. more like auto response on 4/18/16. On 4/15/16 I contacted Paypal as well to inform them of my unsatisfied customer complaint and request for a refund. The company responded back with a tracking number with no information until a day later with movement.

I received half of the product as described on there website. I received the top part of the black swim suit and not the bottoms. This is a very sad situation when you have to take time and additional money to purchased another swim suit because this order wasn't complete. I just want my money back and I a return label so I can send the product back.

Pictures bellow show one piece swim suit.

where is the second piece.No bottoms to go with the swim wear to make it a 2pc

Review about: Solid Black Strap Design Two Piece Swimwear.

I didn't like: Product was not as described.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily Swimsuit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $24
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,