Modlily - Olid Black Strap Design Two Piece Swimwear

On 4/02/16 I placed a order for a solid Black Strap Design Two Piece Swimwear.I contacted the company a week later 4/15/16 to obtain tracking information on the product I paid for.

I didn't receive a formal response. more like auto response on 4/18/16. On 4/15/16 I contacted Paypal as well to inform them of my unsatisfied customer complaint and request for a refund. The company responded back with a tracking number with no information until a day later with movement.

I received half of the product as described on there website. I received the top part of the black swim suit and not the bottoms. This is a very sad situation when you have to take time and additional money to purchased another swim suit because this order wasn't complete. I just want my money back and I a return label so I can send the product back.

Pictures bellow show one piece swim suit.

where is the second piece.No bottoms to go with the swim wear to make it a 2pc

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Very disappointed
  • What I disliked
    • Product was not as described

Reason of review:
Solid Black Strap Design Two Piece Swimwear
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #836761

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18 #1161234

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about