100% full Not resolved
1.6

On 4/02/16 I placed a order for a solid Black Strap Design Two Piece Swimwear.I contacted the company a week later 4/15/16 to obtain tracking information on the product I paid for.

I didn't receive a formal response. more like auto response on 4/18/16. On 4/15/16 I contacted Paypal as well to inform them of my unsatisfied customer complaint and request for a refund. The company responded back with a tracking number with no information until a day later with movement.

I received half of the product as described on there website. I received the top part of the black swim suit and not the bottoms. This is a very sad situation when you have to take time and additional money to purchased another swim suit because this order wasn't complete. I just want my money back and I a return label so I can send the product back.

Pictures bellow show one piece swim suit.

where is the second piece.No bottoms to go with the swim wear to make it a 2pc

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $24. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about modlily swimsuit from Modlily was product was not as described Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,